Released: September 9, 2022
Welcome to Ryuusei 2.0! It comes with some new features and other changes:
- Editing controls have a fresh new design! The new layout works better for long-running series and for smaller screens. List status buttons now use pull-down menus so you can change the status of an item with 1 gesture (if you want).
- User profiles! View your own profile in the Profile tab. View other users’ profiles through the Following section on media detail screens, from notifications for new followers, or by pasting an AniList link on the Search screen.
- You can now open AniList links from the Search page. Copy an AniList link, open Ryuusei, go to the Search page, and press the Paste button to open the link in Ryuusei. (You can also go to the Discover page and long-press the magnifying glass button, then use the “Paste and Go” button that appears.)
- REMOVED: Ryuusei no longer tries to open AniList links from the clipboard automatically. Please use the Search page to open AniList links!
- The Search page has some small design updates, including a pull-down menu to choose what kind of thing you’re looking for (iOS 16 only)
This is the last version of Ryuusei that will support iOS 14. Be sure to update iOS to keep getting new features and bug fixes for Ryuusei!